Under His Wings is a Christ-centered residential home for troubled girls under 19. We offer counseling for the child and family, educational support, and the opportunity to feel safe in a loving home-like environment. Our program ensures each girl experiences:
- An on-site school with accredited curriculum, individualized education plans, certified teachers and experienced tutors.
- House parents who provide a structured and loving home life while teaching accountability, gratitude, and respect.
- Christian counseling for both girls and their families.
- Instruction in life skills and creative opportunities to restore confidence.
- Opportunities to help others in need through service projects and volunteering.
Girls continue their education through our accredited Bridgeway Academy ™ home-school curriculum. A number of volunteers coordinate art, music, field trips and volunteer opportunities. Counseling is led by licensed professional counselors. Weekly equine therapy also plays a major role in our approach to healing. We include parents as much as possible in the process – training and equipping families in their roles to better navigate their relationships with their girl. We’re dedicated to not just creating coping methods but committed reunion of the family.